We have been working hard at the farm this year, and are happy to say that we’ve completed stage 1 of the buildout! We now have the machinery and set-up to run the facility at full capacity – though we have some additional build-out stages planned to really optimize the place. Check out the arial view!
Believe it or not, one of the last items we completed was connecting the water. We were so happy to finally have it that we took a photo with the plumber to celebrate!
Don’t worry, we’d been borrowing water from the folks next door, so our worms were never thirsty. But happy to have that hose coming out of our wall now!